Friday, January 20, 2012

Amazing African Hairdos!

These girls are in their school uniforms waiting for a pizza.  They all had cute braids.

These were more of a spiral twist...very cute.  Notice her friend has more of a western hairstyle.  You can buy hair straightening irons here but hard to find a curler!

Cute little girl at church.

The girl checking us out at the grocery store.  She has thousands of tiny little braids!

She said it took 3 people 4 hours to do it.

This is another girl from church.  She has kind of short hair but the braids are amazing!
Everywhere I go I see amazing braided or as they say here, plaited hairdos that I love.  I've stopped complete strangers to ask if they mind if I put their picture on my blog.  They are usually pretty happy to comply. Wish I could show the cute babies that I've seen with cute little braids and colorful beads on the ends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment